To become an expert in understanding and use of the PASSIONcompass in order to be lead group training sessions, coach individuals, and interpret employment screening reports.
- Why is it important to understand the history and study personal interests, attitudes and values (Passions)?
- What are the seven core Motivational factors?
- What are the five measurement scales and what do they mean?
- How should a PASSIONcompass report be interpreted? What should be avoided?
- How can the understanding of Passions be used in training activities, team development, coaching programs, and selecĕon?
- Complete a PASSION Compass Report
- Receive a debrief of your report by a trained professional
Session 1 —Introduction: Overview of Model)
Session 2 — The High and Low of Each Passion
Session 3 — Understanding the Interactions
Session 4 — Group Comparisons
- Includes license to use Workshop Training materials
- PowerPoint Slide Deck and Workshop Participant Guide in PDF
- Access to Instructor site for additional materials
- Includes 5 PASSIONcompass profiles (retail value $400)
Exam – Must be completed within 2 weeks for certification!!!