DISC (Behavior) CERTIFICATION
- Why is it important to understand the history and studies that lead to the language of DISC behaviors?
- What are the four core dimensions of DISC behavior?
- How do the four DISC dimensions combine to create the 12 integrated behaviors?
- How should a DISC report be interpreted?
- What should be avoided?
- How can the language of DISC be used in training activities, team development, coaching programs, and selection?
- Complete a DISC Compass Report
- Receive a debrief of your report by a trained professional or have attended a ‘Pointing Toward Success’ class
Session 1 — DISC History and Application – using the Reference Manual (1½ hours)
Session 2 — Advanced Understanding and Use of the DISC Report (1½ hours)
Session 3 — Advanced Understanding of DISC and 12 Behavior Types (1 ½ hours)
Session 4 — Advanced Understanding of the 12 Behavior Types (1½ hours)
Session 5 — Team Training (1½ hours)
Session 6 — Graph reading (1½ hours)
Session 7 — Coaching and Selecting (1½ hours)
Session 8 (1½ hours)
- 2-year license to use Workshop Training materials ($500 value)
- PowerPoint Slide Deck
- Workshop Participant Guide in PDF in conjunction with DISCcompass™ reports purchased from Viatech Global
- Access to Instructor site for additional materials
- Access to all training materials as listed above
- Ongoing mentoring and support
- 10 DISCcompass™ profiles (retail value $850.00)
Exam – Must be completed within 2 weeks for certification!!!