To become an expert in understanding and use of the PASSIONcompass in order to be lead group training sessions, coach individuals, and interpret employment screening reports.
- Why is it important to understand the history and study personal interests, attitudes and values (Passions)?
- What are the seven core Motivational factors?
- What are the five measurement scales and what do they mean?
- How should a PASSIONcompass report be interpreted? What should be avoided?
- How can the understanding of Passions be used in training activities, team development, coaching programs, and selecĕon?
- Complete a PASSION Compass Report
- Receive a debrief of your report by a trained professional
Session 1 —Introduction: Overview of Model
- What is important about how Spranger and Allport defined attitude, motivation, and passions?
- How are beliefs formed and how do they impact our passion to do things?
- What are the 7 areas of passion in the report and what influence did Spranger and Allport have on how they were defined?
Session 2 — The High and Low of Each Passion
- What is the difference between average, very high, high, low and very low designators in the Executive Summary page of the report?
- How do our passions and indifferences affect others and how do others’ passions and indifferences affect us?
Session 3 — Understanding the Interactions
- What passions create synergy and conflict within an individual and between individuals?
- What is the best practice for debriefing a report?
- How can the PASSIONcompass be used in employment screening?
Session 4 — Group Comparisons
- How can I teach what I have learned to others in a Passion workshop?
- How can I use this report to coach others and improve their ability to work with others?
We will provide examples and case histories, but also encourage you to have people complete the 5 PASSIONcompass reports so that you can work through their reports while completing the course.
- Includes license to use Workshop Training materials
- PowerPoint Slide Deck and Workshop Participant Guide in PDF
- Access to Instructor site for additional materials
- Includes 5 PASSIONcompass profiles (retail value $400)
Exam – Must be completed within 2 weeks for certification!!!