To become an expert in understanding and use of the PASSIONcompass in order to be lead group training sessions, coach individuals, and interpret employment screening reports.
- Why is it important to understand the history and study personal interests, attitudes and values (Passions)?
- What are the seven core Motivational factors?
- What are the five measurement scales and what do they mean?
- How should a PASSIONcompass report be interpreted? What should be avoided?
- How can the understanding of Passions be used in training activities, team development, coaching programs, and selecĕon?
- Complete a PASSION Compass Report
- Receive a debrief of your report by a trained professional
Session 1 —Why and Where of Passions (approx. 95 mins)
- Why Study Passions?
- Where Do Passions Come From?
Session 2 — The Seven Passions (approx. 326 mins)
Session 3 — How Passions Combine (approx. 65 mins)
- How Do the Passions Combine?
- Agreements & Conflicts
- Scoring Wants & Needs
- How Do Passions Combine?
Session 4 — Numbers, Synergy & Conflict (approx. 84 mins.)
- Ranking & Percentile Scores
- Creating Synergy & Conflicts
Session 5 – Workshops, Debrief & Coaching (approx. 82 mins.)
- Passions That Motivate
- Debrief and Coaching
Session 6 – Viatech Profiles and Group Profiles (approx. 60 mins)
- Viatech Profiles & Groups
- Diagnosing Team Dysfunction
Session 7 – Using Passions in the Hiring Process (approx. 14 mins)
- Passions in the Hiring Process
Session 8 – Intro to Sharefile (approx. 8 mins)
- Introduction to Sharefile
- Includes license to use Workshop Training materials
- PowerPoint Slide Deck and Workshop Participant Guide in PDF
- Access to Instructor site for additional materials
- Includes 5 PASSIONcompass profiles (retail value $400)
Exam – Must be completed within 2 weeks for certification!!!