INSIGHT Integration Certification
- Understand the differences between Behaviors, Passions and Judgments
- Understand the three core Judgment dimensions for both our world and self ‐evaluation
- Connect the dimension and mindsets that make up the 9 primary Judgment Styles.
- Examine and develop the proper interpretation of the combination of the three reports DISC, Passion, and Judgment (HVP)?
- Completed DISCcompass, PASSIONcompass and JUDGMENTcompass training
- Have a working understanding of all three; DISC, Passion, and Judgment
Session 1 — Background & Overview of Integration (1 ½ hours)
PreSession Work : Review your own DISCcompass and PASSIONcompass reports
- Why integrate? What is to be gained?
- What is Performance?
- How are each of the reports different?
- What framework can we use to understand how to combine the information?
Session 2 — Review of Passions (Motivators) & Review of DISC (1 ½ hours)
PreSession Work: Review handouts on the basics of DISC and Passion
- Review the basics of DISC:What are the basics of each style and their emotional charge?
- What does being high and low on the energy line mean?
- How do they combine in the 12 Integrated Behaviors?
- Review the basics of Passions:What does being very high and very low mean for each passion? Why does it matter?
- What drives each passion or pushes people away?
Session 3 — Integrating of just DISC and Passions (1 ½ hours)
PreSession Work: Review handouts on how to integrate DISC and Passion
- How do different DISC styles pursue their passion?
- What are boosters and blockers?
- Looking across People, Task/Priorities, and Structure/Processes
Session 4 — Review of Judgment
PreSession work: Review your own JUDGMENTcompass report
- What are the fundamental components to understanding our Judgment?
Problem Solving ability
- What are the three universal levels of judgment and why do they matter?
- How do World and Self balance effect judgment?
- What are the keys to top performance from a Judgment perspective?
- What can we gain by understanding the biases and blind spots in our Judgment?
- What are the 11 basic Judgment types?
Session 5 — Integrating DISC and Judgment(1 ½ hours)
PreSession Work: Review handout on the integraton of each base style.
- What are we looking for?
- Boosters and Blockers
- How do strengths and limits combine?
- Integration of each base style
- Homework examples
PreSession Work: Review base areas of integration.
- What are the three key performance areas?
- Feeling – People issues
- Doing – T ask Priority issues
- Thinking – System Processing issues
- How do you use the reports to predict these ways of responding?
Session 7 — How do you debrief over all three reports (1 ½ hours)
PreSession Work: Take time to review case studies and provide your own personal examples.
- How should you prepare a client for what will happen?
- Why it is important to know their “Why?”
- Where do you start?
- How should you end?
Session 8 – Review , Review , Review
PreSession Work: Submit personal examples to be reviewed in the last week. There will be back up cases to review , but personal ones are always better.
Review your notes on what do to…
You will be called on to give your own insights…
- Includes license to use Workshop T raining materials
- PowerPoint Slide Deck and Workshop Participant Guide in PDF
- Access to Instructor site for additional materials
- Five INSIGHTcompass coaching reports – Consolidated report that includes all three compass reports (Retail value $1,400)
- Participation in monthly in‐depth review of one selection INSIGHTcompass Coaching reports
- Part of Viatech Global’ s ongoing education excellence
Exam – Must be completed within 2 weeks for certification!!!