- Why is it important to understand the history and studies that lead to the language of DISC behaviors?
- What are the four core dimensions of DISC behavior?
- How do the four DISC dimensions combine to create the 12 integrated behaviors?
- How should a DISC report be interpreted?
- What should be avoided?
- How can the language of DISC be used in training activities, team development, coaching programs, and selection?
- Complete or register for and complete QUEST 1 DISCcompass® Workshop Facilitator (DcWF) prior to continuing to QUEST 2 CPBP Training
Quest 2: Certified Professional Behavior Practitioner (CPBP)
Level 1 – Debriefing the Report: (approx. 45 mins)
In this video, Michael will walk through a DISCcompass Report, highlighting important areas you will want to focus on as you begin debriefing reports on your own.
Level 2 — Available Reports, Tools & Applications (approx. 65 mins)
In this Level you will learn more about the various versions in the DISCcompass® series. You will be introduced to the creation of Free Team/Group Reports and Tools that are available to you for facilitation and coaching. This also includes an introduction to the DISC Collaboration Report.
Level 3 – Sharefile Overview (approx. 15 mins.)
Viatech Global’s Sharefile platform is where all of the files you will need to facilitate sessions, debrief and coach clients, and extra resources reside. You will learn about registering, accessing the files, the types of information available depending on your level of training and experience.
Level 4 — Viatech Profiles Reports/Tools Overview (approx. 25 mins)
ViatechProfiles is where you will set up and manage links and reports for your students/participants in DISC workshops. This level will walk you through the use of ViatechProfiles and goes much deeper into the Team/Group reports, including the DISC Collaboration Report.
Level 5 – Reading Graphs & Behavioral Tendencies (approx. 100 mins)
In this session we will be addressing the art of reading graphs. How to read the magnitude of each of the style elements and how they relate to the other style elements.
Level 6 – Coaching (approx. 115 mins)
Level 7 – Attrition Calculator Intro (approx. 12 mins)
Level 8 – DISC Benchmarking (approx. 38 mins)
Level 9 – Introduction to HireSense (approx. 5 mins)
- 1-year license to use Viatech Global’s Workshop Training materials ($249 value)
- DISC PowerPoint Slide Decks
- The Workshop Participant Guide in PDF format in conjunction with the DISCcompass™ assessments purchased from Viatech Global
- Access to Viatech Global’s Sharefile Instructor site for additional materials and resources
- Access to Viatech Profiles platform for managing assessments and reports, tools, links, etc.
- Ongoing mentoring and support
- Continuing educational webinars
- 10 DISCcompass™ profiles (retail value $850.00)
Exam – Must be completed within 2 weeks for certification!!!
COST: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org